Visit Pearl Harbor and the Polynesian Cultural Center in One Day
- Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii
Experience the best of Oahu in a single day! Our exclusive tour combines the iconic Pearl Harbor and the vibrant Polynesian Cultural Center for an unforgettable adventure. Immerse yourself in history at Pearl Harbor and soak in the rich culture of the Pacific as you explore the Polynesian music, dance, and traditions. Don't miss out on this exciting and fun-filled day!
Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii
Pearl Harbor & Polynesian Cultural Center Tour Features
Tour the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
Experience the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, where the true significance of December 7th, 1941, and the events leading to the attack come to life. Delve into the Japanese strategy, gain insight into the United States military's preparations, and immerse yourself in Americans' perspectives on the war and life in the islands during that tumultuous era. Enter an extensive network of museums, displays, plaques, photos, and monuments that vividly capture the essence of Hawaii during pre and post-war America.
Arizona Memorial Tour
Experience the Arizona Memorial by starting with a captivating documentary that includes historic photos and film footage of the infamous attack. Take a brief boat ride to the memorial, which stands as a tribute to the heroes of that tragic "Day of Infamy." Pay your respects at the white marble wall, engraved with the names of the 1,177 sailors and marines who lost their lives on the USS Arizona. Don't miss the haunting sight of the "Black Tears" of oil that continue to seep from the sunken battleship.
Experience The Polynesian Cultural Center
Experience the rich Polynesian culture of six island nations at this incredible attraction that has been delighting visitors for over 50 years. Spanning 5000 miles across the Pacific, guests will be amazed by the Parade of Canoes performances, authentic villages, award-winning shows, and fascinating exhibits. See the traditions and history of the Pacific peoples who migrated to Hawaii over the past 1000 years. What sets this experience apart is that the performers are not just actors; they have come from these island nations to live and work at the Polynesian Cultural Center while pursuing their education at nearby BYU Hawaii University. Discover why this attraction is a top Oahu "must see"!
Pearl Harbor & Polynesian Cultural Center
- Activity & Event Itinerary
- Meal Options
- What’s included
- Attire & Bag Policy
- Cancellation Policy
Round-trip Transportation From Waikiki Locations
Guided Exploration of Oahu’s Historic Pacific Parks
A Perfect Family Experience
View an Historic Film with Narration by Park Rangers
Explore the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
Enjoy Local Foods in the Hukilau Marketplace
Famous Polynesian Cultural Center
Stop At Scenic Views Along The Tour Route
Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Hawaii with our unforgettable tour. Commence your journey at Pearl Harbor, where you'll have the opportunity to visit the USS Arizona Memorial, watch compelling film footage of the attacks, and explore the engaging museums and memorials at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
Next, we'll venture to the windward side of the island to visit the Polynesian Cultural Center where you’re guided through an exploration of six island nations. Each Polynesian Nation is represented by a carefully crafted village. Take part in cultural activities, see interesting demonstrations, and enjoy live performances showcasing the vibrant traditions of Tonga, Samoa, Tahiti, Fiji, New Zealand, and Hawaii.
As part of this incredible tour, you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch and make various stops to admire breathtaking views and grab tasty snacks.
Parking:Beginning April 15, 2023, Pearl Harbor National Memorial will charge a parking fee to all those arriving in personal or rented vehicles. The parking fee will be paid via a virtual pay system through visitors' mobile devices or though an onsite kiosk located within the Visitor Center complex.
*Note: Due to unforeseeable circumstances, the Navy may need to suspend boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial at any time, or they may impose a capacity restriction on the boat. As a result, you may be placed in a standby line. Unfortunately, in these cases, there will be no refunds. You are still free to enjoy the Visitor’s Center, exhibits, and park monuments. Please accept our apologies in advance.
Polynesian Center & Pearl Harbor Tour From Waikiki Hotels
|AdultAges 13 yrs+||$244.99|
|ChildAges 2-12 yrs||$234.99|
Polynesian Center & Pearl Harbor Tour From Ko Olina
|AdultAges 13 yrs+||$344.99|
|ChildAges 2-12 yrs||$334.99|
We recommend booking your Pearl Harbor tours in advance of arriving in Hawaii. The number of Pearl Harbor tickets available per day is limited and can sell out on certain days of the week.
Activity & Event Itinerary
For Oahu guests only – 10 to 11-hour tour
(subject to change depending on Pearl Harbor Ticket Time)
- 6:30 AM - Pick up from Waikiki Locations
- 7:00 AM - Arrive at Pearl Harbor and watch a documentary film
- 8:30 AM - Board Navy Launch to USS Arizona Memorial
- 9:15 AM - Return to Pearl Harbor Visitors Center- Explore exhibits and museum
- 10:30 AM - Depart to North Shore Oahu
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM - Stops For Snacks and Great Views
- 1:00 PM - Lunch included at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- 1:45 PM - Polynesian Cultural Center Tour Highlights
- Pageant of the Long Canoes
- Samoan Village
- Tongan Village
- New Zealand Village
- Hawaiian Village
- 4:30 PM - Depart the Polynesian Cultural Center to return to Waikiki
*Highlights of this tour may change or be updated due to route change in the event of weather or traffic situations beyond our control
Lunch is included on this tour in the Hukilau Marketplace at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Admission to the Arizona Memorial
- Admission to the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Lunch is included on this tour in the Hukilau Marketplace at the Polynesian Cultural Center
Attire & Bag Policy
- While there is no official dress code to visit the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites, we ask visitors to dress appropriately and respectfully. Swimsuits are not acceptable. High heels, skirts, and dresses are also not recommended. Flip-flops and sandals are permitted; however, we encourage you to wear closed-toe shoes as there is a lot of walking when visiting the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites.
- For security reasons, no bags are allowed. Additionally, no iPad cases or clutch wallets are permitted. A wallet must be no larger than a regular-sized cell phone.
- Bags are not allowed in Pearl Harbor Visitor Center but if needed may be checked and stored for $7.00 per small bag or $10.00 per large bag. It is recommended only essential items such as phones, wallets, and a water bottle or any needed medicines be brought on tour.
- Bags that are allowed must be a clear bag approved by the US Navy, like the ones pictured below:
In the event of cancellation or request change to your reservation, please note the following if you purchase trip insurance there is no charge for date change or tour change based on tour availability but must be made 72 hours prior to the original tour day. No refunds issued for any tours within the 72-hour period, prior to the start of your flights.
Pearl Harbor Tours that include airline flights from Maui, Big Island of Hawaii, or Kauai can qualify for a refund if guests add the $15 per person insurance during checkout. If you do not purchase insurance, there are no refunds for cancellations or no-shows. Rescheduling fees will be applied to change your dates. Tickets are non-transferrable.
No stop is guaranteed to be operating on the day of your tour. We have no control of Navy and Army operations which may result in the closure of Ford Island or the boats going to the Arizona Memorial without notice. In the event of this occurring, our guides will make up for it in a variety of ways so your experience is always worthwhile.
Related Pearl Harbor Tours
Frequently Asked Questions
Pearl Harbor And Polynesian Cultural Center Reviews